An upgraded Flamenco guitar with all solid woods and ebony fingerboard.
The all-solid F10 flamenco guitar features a solid European spruce top with solid cypress back and sides. It is built with the traditional Spanish flamenco body style - a flat neck angle to give the guitar low action and a flamenco buzz. The built-in truss rod makes adjusting the neck angle on this guitar a breeze. Includes a golpeador (tap plate), the Domingo Esteso mother-of-pearl rosette and a comes with a hardshell Cordoba humidified archtop case.
- Top: Solid European spruce
- Back & Sides: Solid Cypress
- Binding/Bridge: Indian rosewood binding/Indian rosewood bridge
- Purfling/Inlay: 6-ply colored wood top purfling, 3-ply maple and ebony back and side purfling
- Rosette: Mother of Pearl and ebony “Esteso” weave
- Finish: High-gloss PU finish, honey amber tinted back and sides
- Neck/Fingerboard: Mahogany neck/ebony fingerboard/ Traditional (Classical) Style Neck
- Truss Rod: Yes
- Scale Length: 650mm (25.6")
- Nut Width: 52mm (2.04")
- Fret Marker Inlays: Mother of Pearl at 5, 7, 9
- Nut/Saddle: Bone
- Number of Frets: 12 to body, 19 total
- Bracing/Build: Spanish fan bracing, Flamenco style build
- Body Width & Length: 290mm (11.4“) at upper bout, 370mm (14.6“) at lower bout
- Body Depth: 88mm (3.5“) at upper bout, 89mm (3.5“) at lower bout
- Tuning Machines: Cordoba Premium Gold Tuning Machines
- Strings: Savarez Cristal Corum High Tension 500CJ
- Tap Plate/Pick Guard: Clear Spanish golpeador
Get Flamenco-style build and authentic tones at an affordable price.