Fender Malibu SCE Solid Top Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar Natural 886830653087Product #H78860 Fender H78860 ACA 6 String Acoustic-Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Updated features in a classic Fender package.
The Malibu SCE folk-style cutaway acoustic guitar offers great Fender acoustic tone and unbeatable value, and has now been upgraded with new features including a solid mahogany back, new three-ply pickguard shape, bone nut, all-chrome tuners and a vintage-inspired rosewood Fender “Viking” bridge with compensated bone saddle.
Other great features include a solid spruce top with scalloped X bracing, solid mahogany back and laminated mahogany sides, vintage C-shaped maple neck with dual-action truss rod and Stratocaster headstock shape, 20-fret rosewood fingerboard with aged binding and white pearloid block inlays, body binding and elegant checkerboard rosette, chrome hardware, forward strap button with internal block reinforcement, gloss neck and body finish, and Fishman Presys pickup system with active onboard preamp and tuner.
- California series
- Folk body style
- Laminated spruce top
- Solid mahogany back with laminated mahogany sides
- Gloss finish
- Scalloped X bracing
- Soft "C" shaped maple neck
- 20-Fret rosewood fingerboard
- Rosewood "Viking" bridge with compensated bone saddle
- Fishman Presys pickup system with active on-board pre-amp and tuner
- Fender Stratocaster headstock shape
- Dual action truss rod
- Factory mounted forward strap button with internal block reinforcement
- White pearloid block inlays
Experience the rich folk sound today. Order now!
Malibu SCE Solid Top Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Scale Length: 25.3" (64.3 cm)
- Body Width: 3.1875" (Front) to 3.875" (Rear)
- Nut: 1.625" (41.3 mm)