Blue Cat Audio Liny EQ Graphic Equalizer
Blue Cat Audio
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Linear phase equalization, without the latency.
Blue Cat's Liny EQ is an 8-band linear phase equalizer with very low latency and comprehensive visual feedback: thanks to its highly optimized linear phase kernel, it processes the signal without phase distortion, with an unusually short latency (less than 3 milliseconds).
Its wide range of gain (+-40dB) and multiple filter shapes make it very flexible for a graphic EQ, letting you create unique EQ curves. The dual channels version offers independent settings for the left/right or mid/side channels, with flexible linking capabilities for an optimal workflow.
The highly customizable user interface includes a first class spectrum analyzer and spectrogram viewer. It lets you choose the best layout and display options to adapt the plug-in to your own workflow.
- Linear phase graphic equalizer
- Customizable range (+/- 40 dB)
- Exact EQ curve display
- Four EQ shapes
- Automatic gain compensation
- Real time spectrum analyzer display
- High resolution color and greyscale spectrogram display
- High resolution color peak meter
- Single and dual channel versions
- Left/right or mid/side processing for spectral stereo widening or narrowing
- Advanced channels linking capabilities
- Multiple display sizes
Full-spectrum equalization without the latency, order yours today.
Liny EQ Graphic Equalizer Specifications:
- System Requirements
- An OpenGL-compatible graphics card for the 3D View
- An SSE2-enabled processor (Pentium 4 or later)
- Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 or 8
- Any DirectX / VST / RTAS / AAX compatible host software (32 or 64 bit)
- Mac OS X
- An Intel or PowerPC processor.
- Mac OS X Mavericks(10.9), Moutain Lion (10.8), Lion (10.7), Snow Leopard (10.6), or Leopard (10.5).
- Any VST / Audio Unit (32/64-bit) / RTAS / AAX compatible application.
- Blue Cat Audio Standards:
- Available as: Mac-AAX, Mac-AU, Mac-RTAS, Mac-VST, Win-AAX, Win-DX, Win-RTAS, Win-VST, Win x64-AAX, Win x64-DX, Win x64-VST.
- Native DSP code for optimal performance
- Full MIDI control and automation support with silent, zipper-free parameters update, advanced response control and MIDI Learn
- No CPU load on idle: when the plug-in is fed with silence, the processing smoothly shuts down, to optimize the CPU usage of your Digital Audio Workstation
- Skinnable and customizable user interface with transparency management
- Automation and MIDI output: record output parameters as automation curves or send MIDI CC messages to other plug-ins for powerful side chain effects
- Smooth Bypass: activate/deactivate the plug-in with absolutely no noise
- Import/Export presets in a host independent format.
- Any sample rate supported.