A hybrid acoustic-electronic 3-zone ride cymbal for the drummer who demands authentic feel from his/her cymbals, E-kit and otherwise.
The patented ECYMBAL II electronic cymbals from Hart Dynamics feel and play exactly like acoustic cymbals because they are. These cymbals feature a traditional bronze metal and a patented design of two cymbals riveted together to eliminate resonance and acoustic volume.
ECYMBAL II cymbals come with custom blended rubber on 1/3 of the cymbal for extreme stealth. You can also remove the rubber for exact acoustic "feel". These cymbals are virtually indistinguishable from "brilliant" finish acoustic cymbals. Splash, Crash, China and Ride cymbals also come with Aquarian Cymbal Springs to enhance feel.
All cymbals have incredible triggering characteristics. Heavy duty trigger with high output and "snap-lock" 1/4" connectors to ensure cymbals stop playing when you do.
- Electracoustic cymbal features Transparent Energy Transfer (TE3.2) technology which allows response and feel of an acoustic cymbal while achieving virtually silent operation
- Ecymbal II 16" Ride features bronze metal cymbals for enhanced acoustic feel
- Ecymbal II features highly polished “Brilliant” finish
- Custom blended rubber (removable and user replaceable) on 1/3 of cymbal for quiet operation/exact acoustic feel
- True dual trigger design
- Outputs available in 1/4" TRS format
- Unsurpassed sensitivity, dynamic range and positional sensing
- Mounts on standard boom or cymbal stand
- Includes Heavy-Duty Cymbal Spring
- 1/4" TRS (stereo) connector output format
Why play a rubber pad when you can play the real thing? Pick one up today.
Ecymbal Ride 3 Zones Specifications: