Softube Effect Bundle Plug-in - Native
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A virtual tool set with the vintage and modern effects any studio needs.
Softube's Effect Plug-in Bundle is a collection of effects, ranging from the unique Acoustic Feedback, to the analog sounding delay in Tube Delay, and authentically modeled Spring Reverb.
Release your inner beast with the first realistic guitar feedback simulator on the market - the Softube Acoustic Feedback Plug-in. Go from moderate and subtle to rampant and wild by the twist of a knob (or two). To break new musical ground, try inputting a synthesizer, a violin, or even your mother's grand piano.
Acoustic Feedback comes bundled with a stripped, but extremely useful, version of the White amp from Softube's Vintage Amp Room plug-in. (Due to some careless handling, only the Master Volume and Mic position controls remain intact. All other pots have been broken off. Or something like that...).
The Softube Tube Delay Plug-in is an authentic tube delay recreation that will add sweeten and ads vintage character to any audio track. Tube Delay is a marriage between analog and digital, combining the warmth and natural compression from tubes with the features and versatility of a digital delay.
Think of Tube Delay as a tube preamp with an added delay section. The tubes in the delay section deteriorates the signal and you can even add more distortion after the delay before blending it with the direct signal passing through the preamp. The effect is perfect for fattening vocal tracks, adding slapback echo to drums or getting a gritty delay for guitars!
There are three tube sections in Tube Delay, one in the direct signal section, one in the delay feedback loop and one after the feedback loop. The tube sections are created with Softube's patented modeling technology and gives a faithfully recreated sound of a "real" tube preamp.
Vintage style passive EQ with Bass and Treble that affects both the dry and the wet signal and also boosts the distortion as in the classic American guitar amps.
Tube Delay also supports three multichannel operation modes: mono, mono-to-stereo, and stereo.
Delay time from 1 ms to 1 second with a host tempo sync option that sets the delay time from 16th notes to half notes with the triplets in between.
The Spring Reverb Plug-in is an authentic spring reverb recreation that will add vintage character and grit to any audio track. It also includes novel features such as a fully automatable Shake control that will shake the virtual strings around for those thunderous spring effects, and a Tension control that tightens or loosens the springs to cover a wide range of spring reverb sounds.
The spring reverb was an essential part of almost all albums produced before the age of digital processing. With a sound that doesn't sound at all like a real life reverberation, it has made its way into the music production hall of fame
because of its peculiar character. There is really no reverb that sounds like a spring reverb, and if you want to get that vintage vibe on your production the Softube Spring Reverb Plug-in is the way to go.
Control the number of springs in use. There are three sets of springs in the reverb unit and you can choose how many of the sets you would like to use. Set the control to ONE for a more pronounced springy sound and to THREE for a smoother sound.
Since we don't want you to smack your computer to get that thunderous springs-being-shaken sound, Spring Reverb features a slider that can be used to accomplish the same thing safely.
Tunes up or down the tension of all three springs. Adjusting the Tension parameter will change the sound of the strings from slow and smooth (left) to quick and harsh (right). Together with the Springs knob, this control is an excellent tool to change the overall character of the reverb
Bass, Treble and the input stage
Authentic tube simulation using the same technology as the Amp Room products on the wet signal.
NOTE: This software requires a Pace iLok USB key ("dongle") which can hold over 500 cross-platform software authorizations - all manageable via iLok's website. You can authorize software programs, plug-ins, features, and modules - even those published by multiple developers - without the burden of multiple keys. iLok also allows you to easily transfer authorizations from one computer to another without violating a software publisher's license agreement. Purchased separately; see product number 241800.
- Realistic simulation (physical modeling) of guitar feedback.
- Fully responsive to vibratos, bends, slides, tremolos etc.
- Simple user interface: Control amount of feedback with the Feedback knob, and the sensitivity with a Tolerance knob.
- Compatible with foot controls via MIDI
- Includes a stripped version of the White amp from the Vintage Amp Room
- 1000 ms delay
- Sync tempo to host
- Vintage style passive EQ
- Gritty feedback feature
- Tube preamp simulaton
- Offers mono, mono-to-stereo, and stereo operation modes
- Available in native VST, AU and RTAS format for both Mac and PC
- Shake control that shakes the springs around
- Tension control to shape the spring character and reverb length
- Number of spring pairs continuously adjustable from 1 to 3
- Tube driver simulation with Bass and Treble in the reverb section
- Can be used both as a send and an insert effect
- Offers mono, mono-to-stereo, and stereo operation modes
- 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192 kHz sample rates are supported
- Very CPU friendly
Effect Bundle Plug-in - Native Specifications:
- System Requirements
- Mac OS X (10.4 or higher), Windows XP or higher
- Mac: Intel or PowerPC processor (G3 or higher), Windows: PIII or higher
- 512 MB RAM
- Any VST, AudioUnits or RTAS compatible host application
- iLok USB key and the latest Pace Interlok drivers
- Pro Tools 7.0 compatible hosts required for RTAS