Peterson StroboSoft 2.0 Deluxe Suite
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Transform your computer into a highly accurate tuner!
Use Peterson's StroboSoft 2.0 Deluxe Suite to adjust more than just your tuning. It'll save you time and money by helping you to intonate your instruments at home using StroboSoft's Visual Intonation Guide. It employs a 2-step visual indicator system to help you achieve the ultimate in accuracy when setting up your instruments.
The built-in INTONATE function will visually assist you while intonating your instrument. The LED on the selected string will fill with color when you are in the proper octave-just isolate the strobe display and you're done.
Sweetened Tunings and More
StroboSoft 2.0 Deluxe Suite lets you take advantage of Peterson Sweetened Tunings, a collection of offsets assigned to particular tunings designed to make chords sound, well, sweeter. You'll can say goodbye to flat chords or having your guitars sound out of the mix.
Peterson's GTR and BAS Sweeteners are proprietary settings based on the Equal Temperament scale. StroboSoft Deluxe also supports instruments with the Buzz Feiten Tuning System.
Plug and Play
StroboSoft 2.0 Deluxe Suite provides everything you need to accurately tune and even set up your guitar or bass without the need for any expensive additional sound cards. You can successfully use StroboSoft with your stock hardware by plugging your instrument into the computer's sound card input.
StroboSoft's selectable sampling rate will support all sound cards up to 96kHz. Use the stereo/mono selectors to tune two instruments at once. Have an electric guitar on the "L" channel while an acoustic can be hooked into the "R"-each with individual settings.
- New features in StroboSoft 2.0 Deluxe:
- Smoother interface improves the user interface display to provide a smoother response when accessing selections and menu accessing
- Better input handling improves support for multichannel input devices (The inputs for a multichannel device will now appear on their own sub-menu)
- +24dB input boost to fix problems where the input signal was not strong enough to achieve a successful tuning lock
- Illuminated Sharp/Flat indicators now glow when the strobe is moving quickly to make it easier to tell which direction the strobe is moving
- Compact interface mode saves screen space when many windows need to be viewed in the background (sLINK Technology allows StroboSoft to be used as a VST/AU plug-in in your favorite DAW (ProTools users require a VST wrapper)
- Tune backboards, tone bars, and braces with ease without the need for an external compressor to increase the note sustain
- Simple interface allows quick and efficient set-up
- Average function increases measurement success by eliminating measured outliers
- Strobe display can be detached, repositioned and resized to allow for a larger strobe display
- Temperaments, instrument tunings, and sweeteners can now be imported/exported to share with other users
- Included Pitch Graph displays realtime plot of pitch variation; useful for intonation training, for example (Best when used with monophonic sources)
- Includes 3 themes or skins to provide alternative look and feel
- Improved Screen Management, including a close button on pop-up windows (Scope, Spectrum, Pitch Graph)
Tuning software designed by tuning hardware experts. Order today!
StroboSoft 2.0 Deluxe Suite Specifications:
- Pitch Accuracy: 0.001 semitone (0.1 cents)
- Note Range: Eb0 (MIDI note 15) to Eb8 (MIDI note 111)
- Frequency Accuracy: 0.005Hz
- Frequency Range*: 20Hz - 5000Hz
- Sampling Rate: Supports 11.025, 22.05, 44.1, 88.2, 12, 24, 48, 96kHz sample rates
- Input Calibration Signal: Accepts any calibrated signal in the range 80.0Hz to 2080.0Hz. The calibrated frequency value can be set in 0.1Hz steps.
- Calibration Factor: 90.000% to 110.000% in 0.001% steps (manually entered or by measurement)
- Global Cents Offset: -50.0 cents to +50.0 cents in 0.1 cent steps
- A440 Reference Frequency: 340.0Hz to 540.0Hz in 0.1Hz steps
- Transpose/Drop/Capo: -12 semitones to +12 semitones in 1 semitone steps
- Manual Note Select: C0 to C8
- Measured/Target Frequency: Displayed to 0.01Hz (up to 999.99Hz), 0.1Hz (1000.0 and above)
- Measured/Target Cents: Displayed to 0.1 cent, or 1 cent, depending on user setting
- Temperaments: Contains 12 built-in temperaments (including Equal Tempered). Unlimited user temperaments
- Instruments: Contains 27 predefined instruments
- Tunings: 59 built-in tunings, unlimited user tunings
- Sweeteners: 38 built-in sweeteners including Peterson Sweetened Tunings and BFTS settings (unlimited user sweeteners) being measured. (Identifies the fundamental easily.)
- System Requirements
- Processor: Minimum 1GHz Pentium or equivalent
- RAM: Minimum 256MB of RAM (512 MB Recommended)
- Operating System: Windows 2000 / XP SP2 / Vista (32-bit and 64-bit) / Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Audio: Sound card with mic/line input (WDM or ASIO)
- Video: True Color 24-bit capability
- Hard Drive: 30MB of hard drive space for full installation (STD & DLX versions)
- Processor: Minimum G4, any Intel Mac, dual core/dual processor supported
- Operating System: OS X 10.4 and above (UB supported ) / Leopard / not qualified for Snow Leopard
- RAM: 256MB of RAM (512 MB Recommended)
- Audio: OS X Core Audio (Sound card with mic or line input.)
- Video: True Color 24-bit capability
- Hard Drive: 30MB of hard drive space for installation