iZotope The T-Pain EffectProduct #H76514 iZotope H76514 YUC Effects Plugins https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Self-contained beat-making and vocal recording software tools featuring the sound of T-Pain.
iZotope, a leader in digital audio signal processing, and T-Pain have teamed up on The T-Pain Effect, a collection of music-making tools designed to empower everyone to make music. Users will be able to make beats and record vocals featuring the distinctive sound of T-Pain himself.
The T-Pain Effect centers on The T-Pain Engine, a self-contained beat-making and vocal recording application for PC and Mac. Aspiring artists can choose from over 50 beats of different genres, pre-arranged into song patterns to help them get going quickly. With the beat in place, users can then sing, rap, or speak on one or two vocal tracks to record a song with ease. Beats and song patterns can be customized and vocals can be edited, including punch-in recording for retakes. For more vocal flavor, users can add the distinctive T-Pain Effect to the vocal tracks, tweaking the hardness and softness controls to dial in just the right sound. Then, after adjusting the levels of the final mix, the completed song can be exported and shared with friends or published directly to SoundCloud to share with the online world.
In addition to the standalone T-Pain Engine, the product includes a VST, AU, and RTAS plug-in version of The T-Pain Effect for use with popular digital audio workstations (DAWs) such as Pro Tools, GarageBand, Cubase, SONAR, Logic, and many more. The plug-in is designed to add a professional tool to any music production studio and includes real-time monitoring through the host program, hardness/softness controls for dialing in the sound, and scale presets to match the key of a song. Advanced users can also create their own scale presets using the built-in keyboard or a MIDI controller.
The product also includes iDrum: T-Pain Edition, a virtual drum machine that includes over 50 custom T-Pain iDrum kits with all-new samples. Used as a standalone application or a plug-in, users can arrange beats into songs, create new kits and patterns, import their own samples, and edit samples with effects like pitch, filter, and decay. iDrum T-Pain Edition is fully compatible with other content from iZotope’s various iDrum titles.
- Self-contained beat-making and vocal recording application for PC and Mac
- Over 50 beats of different genres, pre-arranged into song patterns
- Users can add the distinctive T-Pain Effect to the vocal tracks,
- Punch-in recording
- Works in standalone or as a plug-in with most popular DAWs
- Real-time monitoring through the host program
- Includes iDrum: T-Pain Edition, a virtual drum machine that allows you to create create new kits and patterns, songs, and import samples
Order The T-Pain Effect and start bringing The Pain to your beats.
The T-Pain Effect Specifications:
- Operating system requirements:
- PC: Windows (XP, x64, Vista, 7)
- Mac: OS X 10.5.8 or later (Intel-based Macs only)
- Plug-in formats: Pro Tools 7.4+ (RTAS/AudioSuite), VST, MAS, Audio Unit, DirectX
- Plug-in compatibility: Pro Tools, Cubase, Nuendo, WaveLab, GarageBand, Logic, Audition, SONAR, ACID, Vegas, Sound Forge, Peak, Ableton Live, and many more