Sample 8 great virtual instrument emulations for a limited time, and then chose the one you want forever.
The Arturia ONE is a simple, new way to discover Arturia virtual instruments and sound collections. The ONE is a DVD containing 8 of Arturia's most popular software products and their manuals. Install all 8 of these virtual instruments (Analog Factory 2.5, Minimoog V, Moog Modular V, ARP2600V, CS-80V, Prophet V, Jupiter-8V, Brass 2) and use them with no function limitations for 15 days. Once you've tried them all out, then pick The ONE you want to activate.
Choose from 7 Analog virtual synthesizers and one acoustic virtual instrument:
Analog Factory is a powerful, yet extremely easy-to-use virtual instrument. Loaded with 3500 legendary sounds (instead of 2000 in the first version) carefully selected from the Arturia Classic Synths, Analog Factory provides the contemporary musician with a broad, versatile, and instantly striking sonic palette. It is also a very versatile instrument: all sounds are dramatically modifiable, which makes this software stand apart from any sample-based collection of sounds.
The ARP 2600 is one of the finest analog synthesizers ever made. Celebrated by the most respected musicians over the last thirty years, it is capable of creating amazing sounds, heard in numerous popular tunes from Herbie Hancock to Stevie Wonder. With its sound palette varying from heavy drum 'n' bass stabs to angular arpeggiated electro bass lines, whatever your chosen genre, the 2600 is a truly versatile sound creation tool, which still fits comfortably in today's music.
The CS-80V is the reproduction of the legendary Yamaha CS-80, which was considered by many as the "ultimate polyphonic synthesizer," back in the late 70's. It has been popularized by artists and groups like Toto, Jean-Michel Jarre, Keith Emerson, Stevie Wonder, Vangelis, Ultravox, Peter Gabriel, just to name a few, and they all helped to turn this synthesizer into a real myth.
More than 25 years after its release, the time has come to rediscover a sound that has extensively contributed to the history of music.
The Jupiter-8V is the newest addition to Arturia's family of analog synthesizer recreations. Offering the unique sound palette of the Roland Jupiter 8, this virtual version is a sound designer's dream. Based on the latest version of TAE, the Jupiter-8V also offers a host of modern features: an advanced step sequencer, a new line of dynamic effects, a module combining LFO's (called Galaxy), and a lot more.
From the starship funk lead lines of the 70s, to the gangster whine of mid-90's hip-hop, the ever-present minimoog has been making its phat presence felt for over 3 decades. In partnership with Bob Moog, Arturia decided to reproduce the legendary interface with the same look and feel than the original because of its particular "mood," and because many musicians wish to use the same interface they used in the past. But the reproduction of this synthesizer does not stop at just the look and feel, they also recreated its inside characteristics.
In another partnership with Bob Moog, Arturia also made a faithful reproduction of one of the most famous series of synthesizers: Moog Modular. Whether recreating the abstract tonal qualities of the classic electronic soundtracks, or pushing forward the sonic boundaries of today, the Moog Modular V is the synthesizer of choice for sound exploration, anywhere, anytime. It has all the vibe and the fat sound of the original, cleverly combined with important contemporary features like polyphony, MIDI control, loading and saving of patches.
Arturia has taken the first and the last synthesizers created by Sequential Circuits and brought them to you in an easy to use software instrument format. As with all other soft synths created by Arturia, these replicas of the Prophet-5 and Prophet VS are both visually and sonically accurate. Using the PROPHET V will be second nature for the connoisseurs. And, if you are new to these synths, the only thing you will miss by not having the hardware versions is the workout from transporting them to the studio. And, since the PROPHET V is designed with Arturia's TAE technology, you can be sure you will not be giving up any sound quality with this virtual instrument.
BRASS 2.0 is a new kind of virtual instrument based on a physical modeling technology. It emulates a trumpet, a trombone, and a saxophone. All the characteristics of the real instruments have been analyzed and modeled through extensive research at world-renowned IRCAM institute. Arturia has partnered with this highly skilled team of researchers to bring this groundbreaking technology to the musician, in the form of a software instrument. BRASS 2 is an extremely expressive, flexible, and controllable virtual instrument, and thus a fantastic alternative to loops or music libraries.
- Full access to eight powerful virtual instruments for a trial period at the end of which you pick your software of choice
- The virtual instrument collection includes:
- 7 accurate emulations of legendary analog synthesizers that have defined the sound of modern music
- 1 Virtual acoustic instrument: Brass, an extremely powerful physical modeling software that allows you to accurately emulate a trumpet, trombone, or saxophone
- Each virtual instrument can be used as a standalone application or as a plug-in within your sequencer
- Set to control with your external MIDI keyboard in just a few clicks
- Smart Preset Managers to organize the presets: view by Name, Instrument, Type, and Project
- With the ability to work at 32-bit/96kHz resolution, you can now make music on your computer the way you would with a Hardware synthesizer
- Photorealistic interfaces that perfectly resemble their predecessors on screen
- Each of the available software instruments come more than 400 high-quality and innovative sounding presets
- Polyphony goes from 2 to 32 voices, with unison possibilities
- 1 DVD with 8 Arturia software titles and manuals:
- Analog Factory
- Minimoog V
- Moog Modular V
- Prophet V
- 1 Card containing an activation code, allowing you to activate any one of these instruments
- 1 Simple Quickstart manual
Which "one" will you chose? Order this collection today and figure out which one fits your needs.
The ONE Virtual Instrument Software Specifications:
- Platform Specifications
- Windows: Windows XP/Vista/Seven
- Mac OS X: Mac OS X 10.4 or higher and Universal Binary
- Required Configuration
- PC/Windows: 1GB RAM; 2GHz CPU
- MAC OS X: 1GB RAM; 2GHz CPU
- eLicenser: Soft-eLicenser (virtual dongle) or USB-eLicenser (hardware dongle)