IK Multimedia Miroslav Philharmonik Education EditionProduct #703318 IK Multimedia 703318 YUME Virtual Orchestral Instruments Software https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
Orchestral maneuvers in the classroom are a cinch with this virtual workstation, dropped in price for educators.
The Miroslav Philharmonik Orchestra Workstation software combines the legendary Miroslav Orchestral and Choir sample collection masterpieces with a dedicated plug-in instrument specifically tailored toward classical sounds and arrangements.
Miroslav orchestral samples are some of the most playable and inspiring sounds ever produced for symphonic arrangements and composition. They've set the atmosphere of hundreds of movies and productions and have become the tool of choice for many Oscar winning composers.
This collection contains some of the most beautiful and lush sounding orchestral samples ever recorded, with plenty of feeling and emotion. Miroslav was able to bring out the rich character of symphonic music with a special sound that is unique and powerfully expressive.
For incredible acoustic realism, the string, brass, and woodwind sections have been captured in the proper acoustic orchestral positions inside one of the world's most famous symphony halls, Prague's Dvorák Symphony Hall. No need for simulation with panning, just call up the elements of the orchestra and instantly sound like a symphony. These sounds have a texture, warmth, and beauty that is unique in the sample world.
The Miroslav Philharmonik's plug-in is based on an enhanced version of the SampleTank workstation architecture, offering 16 multitimbral parts, with full control over the tempo and pitch of the sounds. Each of the 16 multitimbral parts can be loaded by selecting one of more than 1,300 orchestral instruments included in Philharmonik. All of the instruments can be easily found in neatly organized folders within the browser window.
The multitimbral parts can also be saved as combi ensembles, allowing you to load an entire orchestral set with one click. Additionally, each part also offers up to 50 sound-shaping controls, for maximum flexibility over sound sculpture.
Miroslav Philharmonik also offers a master effects section with individual parts send capability. These can also be selected among the 20 built-in effects. Another unique feature is the inclusion of a high-quality master reverb in its list of 20 effects, with an easy-to-use version of IK's Classik Studio Reverb. Perfect for obtaining that smooth orchestra sound, are the warmth of the analog EQ and compressors derived from IK's award-winning T-RackS and AmpliTube.
Miroslav Philharmonik features a search function, full MIDI controls of the parameters, zone editing, multiple outputs, and more.
- 16-part multitimbral sample-based orchestral workstation
- 20 Classic DSP effects
- 4 insert effects per instrument
- 4 Master effects with separate sends
- Hi-quality master reverb derived from CSR
- Multiple synth engines including STRETCH and Pitch-Shift/Time-Stretch
- Mix view allows full mix parameter control
- Classical music-oriented parameter names make it easy to use
- Zone feature for accurate single sample editing
- Full MIDI control of performance parameters
- Part preset and combi preset customization features
- 256 notes polyphony
Miroslav Philharmonik Education Edition Specifications:
- System Requirements
- 667MHz Power Macintosh G4, with 512MB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.2.8 or later, 1024x768 screen thousands of colors.
- 1.25 GHz Power Macintosh G4, with 1GB of RAM.
- 733Mhz Pentium III/Athlon with 512MB of RAM, Windows 2000/XP, 1024x768 screen thousands of color.
- 2.4 GHz Intel Pentium IV/Athlon with 1GB of RAM.
- RTAS, VST, DX, and Audio Units