Avid Pro Tools 11 Student (Activation Card)
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Professional features of Pro Tools 11, priced at a discount for students and teachers.
This version is priced at a considerable discount for eligible students at a qualified academic institution, so long as you meet one of the following eligibility requirements and can provide proof of eligibility:
University/college students — Students enrolled at a higher education institution defined as an accredited, government-recognized public or private university or college (including community, junior, or vocational college) that grants degrees and/or certificates.
What's new in Pro Tools 11:
Turbocharge sessions with the all-new Avid Audio Engine
Get multiple times the processing power of Pro Tools 10 to work with way more virtual instruments and effects plug-ins than ever before. And with the new 64-bit architecture, you gain the performance you need to handle the most sophisticated sessions—with more memory headroom to go even bigger.
Deliver mixes with lightning-fast offline bounce
Forget the wait—speed up your final mix delivery with new faster-than-real-time bounce capabilities.
Have confidence in your mix with new metering options (Pro Tools HD 11 only)
New built-in metering standards provide a variety of scale and ballistics options, so you can be assured that you’re creating the best mix possible.
Work directly with HD video
Play MXF HD, Avid DNxHD, and other HD video formats directly in the Pro Tools timeline, without transcoding, using the built-in Avid Video Engine—the same as in Media Composer.
*Pro Tools 11 is built for 64-bit systems, please check your system's compatibility before purchase.
- Ultra-efficient audio engine
- Unleash your creativity with multiple times the processing power of Pro Tools 10
- Get unrivaled sound quality and powerful 64-bit performance
- Speed up mix delivery with faster-than- real-time offline bounce
- Create big mixes, with up to 96 audio tracks
- Compose with virtual instruments and MIDI and Score Editors
- Monitor record inputs on native systems with ultra-low latency
- Play and edit HD video—right in the Pro Tools timeline
- Polish mixes with over 75 AAX virtual instrument and effects plug-ins
- Speed up mixing with industry-trusted automation tools
One of the best just got even better. Order a copy of Pro Tools 11 today.
Pro Tools 11 Student (Activation Card) Specifications:
- Proof of eligibility
- Higher education students— You must show evidence of current enrollment at an accredited, government-recognized public or private post-secondary/tertiary degree-granting academic institution, for-profit career/vocational schools that grant degrees and/or certificates, by providing one of the following:
- A copy of a student ID card containing your (the student’s) name, school name, and the current academic term
- A copy of a tuition statement or course bill that includes the school’s logo or seal, your name, and the current date/academic term
- An official letter from the registrar of the school, including your name, the school name, and the current date/academic term
- A copy of a student schedule including your name, the school name, and the current date/academic term
- A copy of a grade report statement or transcript including your name, the school name, and the current date/academic term
- Screen captures from school websites may be accepted in lieu of official documentation if your name, school name, and valid date are clearly visible (acceptance is at the sole discretion of Avid)
- Teachers, faculty, and staff— Evidence of current employment at a public or private primary or secondary secondary, local education authority, or degree granting post-secondary/tertiary academic institution, or at an Avid Learning Partner.
- Secondary students—You must show evidence of current enrollment at an accredited, government-recognized public or private secondary school by providing one of the following:
- A copy of a student ID card containing your (the student’s) name, school name, and the current academic year
- A copy of a report card, a tuition statement, or a letter from the school administration that confirms your enrollment status (all documentation must contain the school, district, or local authority name, your name, and a date reflecting the current academic year)
- Homeschool teacher—You must show evidence of status as a homeschool teacher3 by providing one of the following:
- A current copy of a Homeschool Membership Association card
- A current copy of a curriculum receipt or any official documentation issued by the local/state government that recognizes your family’s intent to homeschool
- System Requirements
- Avid-qualified Mac or PC
- Mac OS X Mountain Lion (10.8) or Windows 7 or 8 Home Premium, Professional, or Ultimate (64-bit)
- 2GB of RAM (4GB minimum required for Pro Tools HD)
- Minimum 15GB free hard disk space for full installation
- USB port for iLok (plus, Internet connection for software download)
- iLok (2nd Generation) Smart Key (for software authorization) Included
- Pro Tools 11 or Pro Tools HD 11 software (HD bundled with HD systems only)
- Virtual instruments:
- Boom®—drum machine and sequencer
- DB-33—tonewheel organ with rotating speaker
- Mini Grand—acoustic grand piano
- Structure Free—sample player
- Vacuum—monophonic tube synth
- Xpand!2—synth and sample workstation
- Big Fish Audio 8GB sound library
- Over 70 effects, sound processing, and utility plug-ins, including:
- AIR effects—high-quality reverb, delay, flange, and other effects
- Avid Channel Strip—System 5 EQ and compression modeler
- BF 76—1176 compressor emulation
- D-Verb—professional-grade reverb and ambience processing
- Eleven Free—guitar amp and effects emulator
- EQ III and Dynamics III—high-quality EQ and compressors/limiters
- Maxim—peak limiter and mastering