Majestic Gateway Series 3.5 Octave Padauk Bar Practice Xylophone w/ Resonators
Educational Mallet/Combination Kits
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Discover the exquisite sound of Majestic xylophones.
Crafted from the finest quality aged Honduran Rosewood or newly formulated synthetic bar material, Majestic xylophones provide extraordinary options for all types of performance. With discriminating attention to tuning and materials, the tone is bright and musical. The frames are lightweight and portable, easy to roll and have incredibly easy height adjustment. Majestic xylophones are an exceptional choice for players who want to perform a wider range of musical selections. Whether your performance demands the durability of synthetic bars, the delicate warmth of padauk, or the rich tone of rosewood, Majestic xylophones feature extended range quint-tuning for exquisitely balanced tone.
The Gateway modular system of mallet instruments makes performance quality instruments available to young percussionists. The full range, standard sized keyboard of the X5535DR with resonators allows for easy transition to concert instruments. The compact, lightweight aluminum frame and stand make it easy to transport and store when not in use. The optional wheels, and bag set allow for easy upgrade to the ultimate performance-ready portable xylophone.
- Lightweight stand and frame
- Full 3.5 octave range (F4 - C8)
- Quint tuned
- Full range opens the door to a wider range of mallet instrument literature
- Compact and lightweight design allows for easy storage and transport
Order this Majestic xylophone for the young professional in your life.
Gateway Series 3.5 Octave Padauk Bar Practice Xylophone w/ Resonators Specifications:
- Octave : 3 1/2
- Range : F4 - C8
- Bar : Paduk
- Bar Size : 38 mm
- Pitch : A = 442 Hz
- Length: 157 cm
- Width (low end) : 64 cm
- (high end) : 30 cm
- Height : 70 ~ 100 cm
- Weight: 12 kgFull range opens the door to a wider range of mallet instrument literature.
- • Compact and lightweight design allows for easy storage and transport.
- • Full size bars make for easy transition to full sized concert instruments.