TC Helicon MP-70 Dynamic Handheld MicrophoneSku #H70844000000000 TC Helicon H70844 YNAB Dynamic Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Hand-held, live-performance dynamic mic designed and voiced for close-up vocal technique.
Perhaps no one has done more for quality onstage vocal processing than TC Helicon, but what about that all-important first link in the signal chain? TC has answers with the MP-70 Modern Performance Vocal Microphone. This is what every singer deserves: a microphone engineered for the sonic realities of modern vocal performance including the requirements of vocal effect processors. You’d expect nothing less from the only pro audio company 100% dedicated to the needs of singers.
• Supercardioid dynamic capsule
• 50Hz-18kHz frequency response
• Patented neodymium magnet structure for high output
Does the world really need yet another vocal microphone? In TC Helicon’s opinion no—it just needs one really good one. One designed for today, where the advent of singers using studio quality vocal processing on stage has transformed live vocal performance. Singers are demanding more control. The effects used by modern vocalists require off-axis noise rejection and frequency response that the majority of dynamic instrument microphones repurposed for singers just can’t deliver. TC-Helicon MP-70 delivers.
Superior Vocal Tone
The proprietary Lismer™ capsule design uses a patented neodymium magnet structure for high output and uniform performance. The placement of the super-cardioid capsule provides best in class off-axis noise rejection and feedback suppression. In addition, a dual material diaphragm with light and rigid sections produces optimal high frequency response. If you’re making use of the latest in vocal processing, this microphone can help give your sound that studio-produced edge.
Designed for singers
TC-Helicon’s modern performance vocal microphones are not a multi-purpose microphone. They are designed and voiced for the realities of live performance. Whereas many vocal microphones get their target frequency response several inches away from the capsule, MP-70 is voiced for the close-up mic technique modern vocalists use. Singers also expect a rugged design built for live performance. MP-70 uses a special heat-treated and hardened steel windscreen grill to provide up to 10 times the durability of non-hardened grills.
- Excellent pop and breath noise rejection
- Superior background noise rejection and resistance to feedback
- Supercardioid pickup pattern for superior isolation onstage
- Lismer™ dynamic capsule voiced for close-up mic technique
- Suspended dual shockmount for low handling noise
- Zinc die-cast Body
- Special heat treated hardened steel wire mesh ball grill provides up to 10 times durability of non-hardened ball grills
- Patented neodymium magnet structure for high output and uniform performance
- Combination cloth/foam pop filter rivals studio performance
- Patented dual-material diaphragm–light, rigid section for optimal high frequency response; light, flexible section for optimal low frequency response
Included with MP-70
- Microphone clip (accepts EU and US type threads)
- Compact cylindrical carrying case
- User guide
- 1-year warranty parts and labor
Put your money where your mouth is— get superior TC Helicon sound and boost your performance to new heights. Order today!
MP-70 Dynamic Handheld Microphone Specifications:
- Type: Dynamic
- Polar pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency response: 50Hz-18kHz
- Impedance: 150 ohm rated, (300 ohm actual)
- Output level (at 1kHz): -54dBV/Pa (1.99mV) -1 Pa = 94dB SPL
- Length: 7-1/4" (185 mm)
- Diameter: 2" (50 mm)
- Weight: .63 lb. (.29 kg)