Shure SM48-LC Vocal Microphone
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Shure sound at an affordable price.
The Shure SM48-LC Microphone offers many of the same qualities as the famous SM58 but at a lower price. This unidirectional dynamic mic is designed for professional sound reinforcement, studio recording, and broadcasting. It maintains a true cardioid pattern throughout its frequency range, ensuring high gain before feedback and rejection of off-axis sound. Frequency response is tailored for vocals with a presence rise in the midrange to brighten performance. A low-frequency roll-off is provided for controlling proximity effect. A shock-mounted cartridge, steel mesh grille, and an integral pop filter make the Shure SM48 tough and resistant to handling noise.
- Cardioid pickup pattern rejects off-axis sound and provides superior gain before feedback
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff to control proximity effect
- Shock-mounted cartridge for exceptional ruggedness and reduced handling noise
- Built-in "pop" filter that reduces explosive breath sounds and wind noise
- Supplied stand adapter and carrying/storage bag
- Legendary Shure quality and ruggedness
Order a bunch today and give one to each member of your band.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Shure SM48-LC Vocal Microphone:
I've used this mic for singing and spoken word applications, and it's a good mic. It functions better as a spoken word mic, in my opinion, but if one wants a good quality beginner vocal mic, this is a good choice. I like the sound of the mic for spoken word - it's got a warm sound, with just a small bit of brightness, making it clear and flattering. I used this mic on an old, near-death system in an auditorium, and it sounded fine. Good mic for the money.