Shure SM48 Cardioid Dynamic MicrophoneProduct #H94206 Shure H94206 YNAB Dynamic Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Rugged, affordable and clear.
The SM48 unidirectional dynamic microphone is a great performance microphone. It maintains a true cardioid pattern throughout its frequency range, ensuring high gain before feedback and rejection of off-axis sound.
The tailored frequency response is ideal for lead vocals, backup vocals, and spoken word applications. A presence rise brightens mid-range performance, and a low frequency roll off controls proximity effect.
The SM48 includes a shock-mounted cartridge, a steel mesh grille, and an integral "pop" filter.
- Cardioid pickup pattern rejects off-axis sound and provides superior gain before feedback
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened mid-range and bass rolloff to control proximity effect
- Shock-mounted cartridge for exceptional ruggedness and reduced handling noise
- Built-in "pop" filter that reduces explosive breath sounds and wind noise
- Supplied stand adapter and carrying/storage bag
- Lockable On/Off switch (Model SM48S only)
- Legendary Shure quality and ruggedness
Order today and make sure your voice is heard.
SM48 Cardioid Dynamic Microphone Specifications:
- Type: Dynamic
Frequency Response: 55 to 14,000Hz
Polar Pattern: Cardioid (unidirectional)-rotationally symmetrical about microphone axis, uniform with frequency
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Clear Sound
- Easy To Use
Comments about Shure SM48 Cardioid Dynamic Microphone:
Good product and should have been issued a long time ago! White mics were popular in the 80s, but those mics are nothing compared to this one! Bravo, Shure!