Shure PG57-LC Dynamic Microphone
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Ideal for acoustic or amplified instruments.
The Shure PG57-LC is a versatile dynamic microphone for use with amplified or acoustic instruments. Includes microphone clip, 5/8"-3/8" thread adapter, and storage bag.
- Tailored frequency response is smooth and extended—tuned specifically for acoustic instruments
- Cardioid polar pattern Resists feedback in high volume settings
- Handles extreme volume levels without distortion
- Neodymium magnet cartridge
- Internal shock mount
- Durable metal construction
- On/off switch for onstage control
- Hardened steel mesh grille
Add this Shure-quality instrument mic to the cart now.
PG57-LC Dynamic Microphone Specifications:
- Microphone Type: Dynamic (moving coil)
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid (unidirectional)
- Frequency Response: 50Hz-15kHz
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of microphone output connector
- Output Impedance (at 1kHz): 200 ohms
- Sensitivity (at 1kHz): -56 dBV/Pa, (1.6 mV), 1 Pascal=94 dB SPL
- Electromagnetic Hum Sensitivity: 26 dB equivalent SPL in a 1 millioersted field (60 Hz)
- Switch: Built-in On/Off switch
- Connector: Three-pin professional audio connector (male XLR type)
- Case: Die cast metal handle, black matte finish; hardened silver colored, tapered steel mesh grille
- Environmental Conditions: This microphone operates over a temperature range of -20-125° F (-29-57° C) and at a relative humidity of 0 to 95%
- Weight: Net: .71 lb. (324 g)