Ideal for close-miking your drums.
The shure PG56-LC is a compact dynamic microphone designed and tuned for close-miking your drums. The mic includes an A50D drum mic clamp, integrated stand mount, 5/8"–3/8" thread adapter, and storage bag.
- Tailored frequency response is smooth and extended
- Tuned specifically for drum applications
- Cardioid polar pattern Less susceptible to feedback in high volume settings
- Dynamic cartridge with a simple, rugged coil Handles extreme volume levels
- Neodymium magnet for high output level
- Internal shock mount
- Durable metal construction
- Integral stand mount
- Hardened steel-mesh grille
Shure quality at an affordable price. Add it to your cart now.
PG56-LC Dynamic Microphone Specifications:
- Microphone Type: Dynamic (moving coil)
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid (unidirectional)
- Polarity: Frequency Response: 50Hz-15kHz
- Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of microphone output connector
- Output Impedance (at 1kHz): 200Ω
- Sensitivity (at 1kHz): -56dBV/Pa, (1.6 mV), 1 Pascal=94dB SPL
- Electromagnetic Hum Sensitivity: 26dB equivalent SPL in a 1 millioersted field (60Hz)
- Connector: Three-pin professional audio connector (male XLR type)
- Case: Die cast metal housing, black matte finish; hardened silver colored, tapered steel meshgrille; built-in locking stand adapter
- Environmental Conditions: This microphone operates over a temperature range of -20–125° F (-29–57° C) and at a relative humidity of 0 to 95%
- Weight: Net: .71lb. (323g)