Shure PG48-LC Cardioid Dynamic Handheld MicrophoneProduct #270639 Shure 270639 YNAB Dynamic Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
An excellent performance microphone for spoken word applications.
The PG48 is tuned specifically for vocal applications, with a smooth, extended frequency range and a cardioid pattern. Its dynamic cartridge has a simple, rugged coil and a neodymium magnet for high output. Durable metal construction. On/off switch.
- Tailored frequency response is smooth and extended
- Tuned specifically for vocal applications
- Cardioid polar patern Less susceptible to feedback in high volume settings
- Dynamic cartridge has a simple, rugged coil Handles extreme volume levels without distortion
- Neodymium magnet for high output level
- Durable metal construction
- On/off switch for onstage control
PG48-LC Cardioid Dynamic Handheld Microphone Specifications:
- Microphone Type
Dynamic (moving coil)
70 to 15,000 Hz
Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of microphone output connector
Output Impedance (at 1000 Hz)
Sensitivity (at 1000 Hz)
-52 dBV/Pa, (2.5 mV), 1 Pascal = 94 dB SPL
Electromagnetic Hum Sensitivity
22 dB equivalent SPL in a 1 millioersted field (60 Hz)
Built-in On/Off switch
Three-pin professional audio connector (male XLR type)
Die cast metal handle, black matte finish; hardened silver colored, spher-ical steel mesh grille
This microphone operates over a temperature range of -29 to 57 degrees Celsius (-20 to 135 degrees Fahrenheit), and at a relative humidity of 0 to 95%.
Net: 314 g (11.1 oz)
Packaged: 890 g (1 lb 15 oz)