Shure Omnidirectional dynamic, high or low Z, push-to-talk, desktop microphone
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Paging and dispatch microphone.
Very ruggedly built desktop paging microphone with good audio quality. The Shure 450 Series II is an omnidirectional microphone that can be wired to low or high impedance. It has a rugged base that sits comfortably and with great stability on a tabletop, and is equipped with a locking push-to-talk switch. Designed for paging in schools, offices, retail stores, taxi or police dispatch environments, et cetera, but other applications are appropriate as well. You could even use it in a talkback environment in a recording studio. The exterior is made of tough, high-impact composite material that will withstand the bumps and scrapes it could encounter in a busy commercial warehouse or other high-traffic environment.
- Lockiong push-button talk switch
- Rugged enclosure
Paging all units, order today, all units, order today.
Omnidirectional dynamic, high or low Z, push-to-talk, desktop microphone Specifications:
- Transducer: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 200Hz to 5kHz
- Output Impedance: High Impedance: 30k ohms
- Low Impedance: 225 ohms
- Output Connectors: Unterminated 4-conductor lead wire
- Dimensions (WxHxD) 3.97 x 9.29 x 5.67" (101 x 236 x 144mm)
- Weight 1 lb, 10 oz (737 g)