Ideal for both acoustic and electric instruments as well as for vocals.
The Shure Beta 57A Microphone improves on the design of the favorite Beta 57 to optimize warmth and presence. Many leading performers use the Beta 57A mic to capture drums, guitar amps, brass, woodwinds, and vocals. An excellent supercardioid pattern gives superior gain-before-feedback across its frequency spectrum. The grille is hardened for longer life and designed for close placement to enhance low-frequency proximity effect. A high signal-to-noise ratio is achieved through use of a neodymium magnet structure, An internal shockmount decreases handling noise. 50Hz to 16kHz frequency response.
- Optimized response for maximum warmth and presence
- Supercardioid pattern for superior gain-before-feedback
- Hardened grille holds up to rough handling
- Internal shockmount reduces handling noise
Click or call now to add this super versatile mic to your microphone locker!
Beta 57A Microphone Specifications:
- 50 - 16,000Hz frequency response