Shure 515SDX Handheld Locking On-Off Microphone
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
For standmounted or handheld use.
The Shure Model 515SDX is a dual-impedance, cardioid (unidirectional) dynamic microphone that is suitable for speech pickup in schools, churches, and meeting rooms. Its unidirectional polar pattern greatly reduces feedback. The 515SDX mic includes a locking ON/OFF switch and an internal impedance selection socket mounted on the XLR connector for switching between high and low impedance. A slip-in swivel adapter is supplied for stand-mounted use.
- Rolled-off low-frequency response combined with a smooth high-frequency rise for clear and intelligible voice pickup
- Symmetrical cardioid pickup pattern minimizes feedback
- Neodymium magnet for high signal-to-noise ratio
- Heavy-duty zinc, die-cast, locking, metal grille protects cartridge and reduces wear
- Shock-mounted cartridge for quiet operation and low stand/handling noise
- Field serviceable and backed by the Shure 2 year warranty
- Lockable On/Off switch
- Dual impedance selectable by internal socket
- Slip-in swivel adapter for stand-mounted use
- Three-pin professional audio connector
515SDX Handheld Locking On-Off Microphone Specifications:
- Type: Dynamic
Frequency Response: 80 to 15,000 Hz
Polar Pattern: Cardioid (unidirectional)
Impedance: LO Z: Microphone rating impedance is 150 ohms (270 ohms actual) for connection to inputs rated low impedance; HI Z: Microphone impedance is "High" for connections to high-impedance microphone inputs.
Output Level (at 1,000 Hz): Open Circuit Voltage: 1 Pa = 94 dB SPL LO Z: 56.0 dBV/Pa (1.6 mV); HI Z: 37.5 dBV/Pa (14 mV)
Phasing: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 in both HI Z and LO Z modes
Switch: Built-in ON/OFF switch, lockplate to lock switch ON
Connector: Three-pin professional (male XLR) type
Cartridge Shock Mount: Internal rubber vibration-isolator
Swivel Adapter: Positive action, break-resistant, adjustable through 180 degrees, slip-out removal for handheld use, designed for mounting on stand with 5/8 in. 27 thread
Case: Platinum beige enamel die casting with platinum beige die-cast grille and stainless steel screen
Net Weight: 315 grams (11.1 oz)