Shure 515SBGX Push-To-Talk Microphone
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
An ideal studio talk-back mic.
The Shure 515SBGX microphone is a low-impedance dynamic microphone designed to be mounted on flexible goosenecks or fixed pips. Optimized frequency response and a unidirectional (cardioid) pickup pattern makes it ideal for language labs, paging applications, and base station communications. The 515SBGX is also recommended for use as talkback or cuing microphones in TV, film, and recording studios. Because of its low impedance, the Shure 515SBGX microphone will retain its level and response characteristics even when long lengths of cable are used. The mic features a push-to-talk button and includes a four-conductor cable (two conductors shielded). Does not include gooseneck or mounting flange.
- Frequency response optimized for announcing, narration, and paging applications
- Cardioid pickup pattern symmetrical about axis
- Neodymium magnet for high signal-to-noise ratio
- Shock-mounted cartridge for quiet operation and low stand/handling noise
- Tough diecast locking grille and handle
- Built-in push-to-talk button controls microphone circuit and relay or control circuit
- Includes hex wrench
Shure quality affordably priced. Order today.
515SBGX Push-To-Talk Microphone Specifications:
- Type: Dynamic (moving coil)
- Frequency Response: 80 to 15,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid (unidirectional). Effective rejection of sound
- at rear of microphone is uniform at all frequencies, while front pickup characteristics are uniform about axis
- Impedance: 150 Ohms rated (180 Ohms actual)
- Output Level (at 1,000 Hz): Open Circuit Voltage*: —57.0 dBV/Pa* (0.14 mV)
- (*1 Pa=94 dB SPL)
- Phasing: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on RED cable relative to BLACK cable lead
- Switch: Built-in, leaf-type, non-locking, push-to-talk
- Shock Mount: Internal rubber vibration isolator
- Cable: Highly durable, retractable cable with effective hum shielding, four conductors (two shielded), plastic jacketed
- Cable Length: 70 in. (1.8 m)
- Case: Silver finish die casting with black enamel diecast grille
- and stainless steel screen
- Dimensions (Length x diameter): 6.5" x 1.5" (16.5 x 3.75 cm)
- Net weight: 13.5 oz. (380 g)