Shure 514B Handheld Communication MicrophoneProduct #270931 Shure 270931 YNAB Dynamic Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Designed for clear, intelligible speech.
The Shure 514B is a low impedance, dynamic, handheld microphone designed for paging and public address systems. It provides clear, natural voice response and high intelligibility. The 514B connects to microphone inputs rated at 19 to 300 ohms. It can be used in applications that require long cable lengths, or where severe hum conditions are present. For connection to high impedance inputs, use Shure A95 Series Line Matching Transformers.
The 514B microphone is provided with a 4-conductor (double shielded) coiled cable and a "Million-Cycle" leaf-type switch designed for constant use under the most rigorous conditions. The 514B mic fits naturally and comfortably in the hand and is not affected by heat or humidity. The exclusive ARMO-DUR case resists mechanical shocks and vibration, and is impervious to oil, fumes, salt spray, ultraviolet radiation, and corrosion. Includes coiled cord, mounting bracket and push-to-talk switch.
- Smooth, extended frequency response from 100 to 6,000 Hz -- provides highly intelligible voice response
- "Million-Cycle" leaf-type switch -- provides outstanding reliability, even under extreme conditions
- Tough ARMO-DURcase
- Long-life, neoprene-jacketed, coiled cable
- Supplied mounting bracket fits hang-up button on back of microphone
- Push-to-talk switch
Order today for Shure quality at an affordable price.
514B Handheld Communication Microphone Specifications:
- Type: Dynamic
- Frequency Response: 100 to 6,000 Hz
- Impedance: Microphone rating impedance is 150 ohms (200 ohms actual) for connection to microphone inputs rated at 19 to 300 ohms.
- Output Level: Open Circuit Voltage -36.5 dB (15 mV)*; -56.5 dBV/Pa (1.5 mV)**
- *0 dB = 1 volt per 100 microbars **1Pascal = 94 dB SPL
- Switch: Push-to-talk, leaf-type switch to actuate microphone circuit and relay or switching circuit. Microphone circuit normally open.
- Cable: 1.5 m (5 ft) extended, four-conductor, two-conductors shielded, neoprene-jacketed, coiled cable
- Case: Matte black ARMO-DUR
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 2-27/32" x 2-1/16" x1-9/16" (72.2 x 52.4 x 39.7 mm)
- Net Weight: 7 oz (200 grams)