Shure 104C Indoor/Outdoor Communication MicSku #270928000000000 Shure 270928 YNAB Dynamic Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Made to order for mobile communications.
The Shure Model 104C is a small, pressure—actuated, diaphragm—type, carbon microphone specially designed for clear, efficient speech reproduction. The 104C fits naturally and comfortably in the hand, and retains this feel in hot or cold weather. The sturdy, high—impact ARMO—DUR case is light and compact, and occupies minimal space in portable or mobile equipment. The 104C mic is equipped with a heavy-duty, push-to-talk switch and a long life, rubber-jacketed coil cord cable.
The Shure Model 104C is especially recommended for all types of outdoor and indoor communication activity: in mobile and fixed station use (as in police, fire, utility, forestry and transportation services), and in commercial and industrial applications--including radiotelephone, amateur radio and similar uses.
- Frequency response from 300 to 4,000 Hz, specifically designed for voice communications use
- Small, light and compact case, takes minimum space in portable and mobile equipment, fits comfortably and firmly in the hand
- Extremely rugged, high-impact ARMO-DUR case, stronger and lighter than die-cast metal, comfortable to the touch in hot or cold weather
- Double-pole, single-throw, leaf-type switch designed to stand up under rigorous operating conditions and constant usage
- Long life, rubber-jacketed coil cord
- Rugged and dependable under all operating conditions
Order today for Shure quality at an affordable price.
104C Indoor/Outdoor Communication Mic Specifications:
- Type: Carbon
- Frequency Response: 300 to 4,000 Hz
- Recommended Load Impedance: 50 to 100 ohms
- Actual Impedance: 30 ohms (with 50 mA current)
- Output Sensitivity: 5 dB below 1V for 100 microbar signal (voltage measured across 100-ohm load)
- Recommended Operating Current: 50 mA (20 mA minimum, 120 mA maximum)
- Switch: Double-pole, single-throw, leaf-type to control microphone and relay circuits
- Cable: Non-detachable, 1.8m (6 ft), four-conductor, coiled cable
- Case: Gray high-impact ARMO-DUR
- Accessories: Mounting Bracket
- Dimension (H x W): 3-11/16" x 2-5/8" (93.7 x 66.7 mm)
- Weight: 1 lb, 2 oz. (510 g)