Sennheiser MD441U Supercardioid Dynamic Microphone
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Wide range of uses for this dynamic studio microphone.
The MD 441 is acknowledged as one of the most accurate and versatile dynamic microphones available. It has a nearly textbook perfect super-cardioid pattern, a five-position low frequency contour switch, a two-position high frequency switch, a critically damped internal shock suspension, and a hum bucking coil. Perfect for vocals and virtually every instrument.
- Excellent feedback rejection
- Excellent sound quality
- Spring capsule mounting provides low sensitivity to handling noise
- Hum compensating coil
- Five position bass roll-off switch
- Brilliance (treble boost) switch
- Integral pop filter
Order yours today!
MD441U Supercardioid Dynamic Microphone Specifications:
- Dimensions 270 x 33 x 36 mm
- Connector XLR-3
- Frequency response (microphone) 30 - 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz) 1,8 mV/Pa +- 2 dB
- Nominal impedance 200 Ω
- Min. terminating impedance 1000 Ω