Sennheiser evolution e906 Dynamic Guitar Amp Microphone
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
An excellent mic for guitar amps.
The Sennheiser e906 instrument microphone was primarily designed for guitar amplifiers, but it is also an excellent choice for percussion and brass applications. It has a supercardioid polar pattern, a flat body shape, very fast response, a hum-compensating coil that minimizes self noise, and 3 selectable characters (Bright, Normal, and Smooth).
- Lively, full sound
- Very fast attack
- Flat shape of microphone body perfect for guitar amps
- 3 adjustable sound characteristics (Bright, Normal, Smooth)
- Hum-compensating coil for low self noise
- Rugged metal body
Makes miking guitar amps easy and handles a lot of other jobs too. Order the e906 today.
evolution e906 Dynamic Guitar Amp Microphone Specifications:
- Pick-up pattern: supercardioid
- Frequency response: 40Hz-18kHz
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 2,2 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance: 350 ohm
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 ohm
- Dimensions: 55 x 34 x 134 mm
- Weight: 1/3 lb.
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer