An excellent mic for guitar amps.
The Sennheiser e906 instrument microphone was primarily designed for guitar amplifiers, but it is also an excellent choice for percussion and brass applications. It has a supercardioid polar pattern, a flat body shape, very fast response, a hum-compensating coil that minimizes self noise, and 3 selectable characters (Bright, Normal, and Smooth).
- Lively, full sound
- Very fast attack
- Flat shape of microphone body perfect for guitar amps
- 3 adjustable sound characteristics (Bright, Normal, Smooth)
- Hum-compensating coil for low self noise
- Rugged metal body
Makes miking guitar amps easy and handles a lot of other jobs too. Order the e906 today.
evolution e906 Dynamic Guitar Amp Microphone Specifications:
- Pick-up pattern: supercardioid
- Frequency response: 40Hz-18kHz
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 2,2 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance: 350 ohm
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 ohm
- Dimensions: 55 x 34 x 134 mm
- Weight: 1/3 lb.
Reviewed by 1 customer