Sennheiser E945 Supercardioid Dynamic Microphone
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Advanced enough for the studio, tough enough for the stage!
The Sennheiser e945 Supercardioid Dynamic Mic is a fully professional supercardioid vocal microphone that cuts through the mix and offers a smooth, natural sound. Its warm tonal response is matched with rugged construction and excellent feedback rejection.
- Supercardioid pickup pattern
- Rugged metal body
- Advanced shockmount design
- Consistent on-/off-axis response
- Hum-compensating coil
- Made in Germany
- Includes a pouch and a microphone clamp
E945 Supercardioid Dynamic Microphone Specifications:
- Frequency response (microphone) 40.....16000Hz
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz) 2,0mV/Pa bei 1 kHz = -54dB (0dB = 1V/Pa) = -74dB (0dB = 1V/ubar)
- Nominal impedance 350 ohms
- Min. terminating impedance 1000 ohms
- Dimensions 47 x 186 mm
- Weight 330 g
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Sennheiser E945 Supercardioid Dynamic Microphone:
I am a pro touring musician/recording artist and this mic blows everybody else away. I was skeptical at first but this is truly the best mic out there. Buy it...you won't be disappointed. It is the wamest vocal mic I have found and I own dozens of cool mics. It even performs well in the studio...trust me. Anyone who says this mic isn't awesome is an idiot who doesn't know what they are talking about. The only difference you'll find is that you won't need to turn your gain up as high. Buy it...no disappointments!