Fully professional vocal microphone, developed to cut through high onstage sound levels.
The Sennheiser 935 is a dynamic cardioid microphone that features a rugged metal body with advanced shockmount design that can take what the road dishes out for years of reliable service. Consistent on-/off-axis response minimizes feedback problems and makes performance easier. Hum-compensating coil reduces noise and allows for longer leads. Made in Germany. Includes carry pouch and mic clip.
- Rugged metal body
- Advanced shockmount design
- Consistent on-/off-axis response
- Hum-compensating coil
- Made in Germany
For consistent quality response onstage, this is the ticket. Go for it!
e935 Cardioid Dynamic Microphone Specifications:
- Pickup pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency response (microphone): 40-18,000Hz
- Sensitivity in free field, no load: (1kHz) 2,8mV/Pa bei 1kHz = -51dB (0dB = 1V/Pa) = -71dB (0dB = 1V/ubar)
- Nominal impedance: 350 ohm
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 ohm
- Dimensions: 47 x 181 mm
- Weight: 330 g