Special import edition dynamic mic designed specifically for recording guitar cabinets.
The Sennheiser e609 Silver Dynamic Guitar Mic makes getting killer electric guitar sounds in your project studio or onstage a cinch. The super-cardioid e609 Silver instrument microphone has been specially developed for miking guitar cabs face on and extremely close to the signal source.
Its laterally mounted capsule can get extremely close to the speaker while the supercardioid pattern provides isolation from other signals. The lightweight voice-coil construction and rigid dome diaphragm provide extended high-frequency performance and a long-wearing capsule assembly. Also suitable for miking drums, especially toms.
- Specially designed for miking guitar cabs
- Laterally mounted capsule for miking guitar cabs face on and extremely close to the signal source
- Supercardioid pattern provides isolation from other onstage signals
- Lightweight voice-coil construction and rigid-dome diaphragm provide extended Long-wearing capsule assembly
- Also suitable for miking drums, especially toms
- Rugged metal body
- Advanced shockmount design
- Hum-compensating coil
A specialized but very useful mic to have in the locker, plus it's very affordable. Order today.
e609 SilverDynamic Guitar Microphone Specifications:
- Transducer: Dynamic
- Pick-up pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency response: 40Hz -15kHz
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 1,5 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance: 350ohm
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000ohm
- Connector: XLR-3
- Dimensions 55mm x 34mm x 134mm
- Weight: 4.9oz. (140g)