Rode Microphones PROCASTER Dynamic Mic
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Great ambient noise rejection.
The RØDE Procaster is a professional broadcast quality dynamic microphone, specifically designed to offer uncompromising performance for voice applications in the broadcast environment. Featuring a tight polar pattern and tailored-for-voice frequency response, the Procaster microphone is great for every application where a great-sounding, rugged microphone with great ambient noise rejection is demanded.
- Broadcast quality sound
- High output dynamic capsule
- Balanced, low impedance output
- Internal shock mounting of capsule for low handling noise
- Internal pop-filter to reduce plosives
- Robust, all metal construction
- Designed and manufactured in Australia
PROCASTER Dynamic Mic Specifications:
- Acoustic Principle: Dynamic
- Directional Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 75Hz - 18kHz
- Output impedance: 320 Ohms
- Sensitivity: -56dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (1.6mV @ 94dB SPL) +/- 2dB @ 1kHz
- Weight: 695gm
- Dimensions: 214mmH x 53mmW x 53mmD