A ruggedly built, budget-priced all-purpose mic.
The all-purpose Nady StarPower 1 Microphone makes a great stage and recording mic. The StarPower 1 delivers clear, transparent sound across the audio spectrum. The StarPower mic's rugged construction and internal shockmounting yield reliability and low handling noise. The Nady microphone's powerful neodymium element cuts through with minimum distortion, even at high sound pressure-levels. If you're looking for real value in a microphone, the Nady StarPower 1 brings a stage-load of it.
- All-purpose professional stage and recording microphone
- Excellent clear, transparent sound across the spectrum with smooth bass, mid-presence punch, and crisp highs
- Unidirectional cardioid pattern with superior feedback rejection
- Rugged metal construction and internal shock mounting for maximum reliability and ultra-low handling noise
- Powerful neodymium element cuts through with accurate, distortion-free sound in even the highest sound pressure level situations
Get it now and belt it out!
StarPower SP-1 Microphone Specifications:
- Cartridge type magnet: Dynamic, neodynium cartridge
- Directivity pattern: Unidirectional cardioid
- Frequency response: 80-12,000Hz
- Sensitivity: (@1KHz, 74dB SPL): -73dB, ±3dB
- Impedance: 500Ω (Lo-Z)
- Maximum SPL: >130dB
- Dimensions: 2.2" x 7" (56 x 178mm)
- Weight: 7.65oz (214g)
- Material (Handle) die-cast - Zinc)
- Ballscreen: Metal mesh