Nady PCM-200 Classic Dynamic Mic
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Retro style; advanced acoustic design.
The Nady PCM-200 Classic Dynamic Mic is a dynamic microphone with great performance characteristics and a look straight out of the '40s and '50s. Designed for vocals, it has transparent sound and a presence peak that enhances voice reproduction. Cardioid polar pattern. The Nady PCM-200 Classic Dynamic Mic includes a foam-padded carrying case and integral stand adapter.
- Dynamic mic
- Retro look
- Designed for use in live vocal performance
- Transparent sound
- Presence peak that enhances vocal reproduction
Excellent performance and a low price make it a sure winner. Order today.
PCM-200 Classic Dynamic Mic Specifications:
- Dynamic cartridge
- Cardioid polar pattern
- 60Hz - 16kHz frequency response
- Sensitivity (0dB=1V/Pa @ 1kHz) -54dB, Â±3dB
- Output impedance (1 @ 1kHz) 250 ohms +/- 30%
- Load impedance >1,000 ohms
- Max input SPL (@ 1kHz <1% THD) 130dB
- Weight 1.4 lbs.
- Material: die-cast metal housing