MXL LSM-3 Live Series Dynamic MicrophoneProduct #J02968 MXL J02968 YNAB Dynamic Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Part of the Live Series Collection.
The MXL LSM-3 is a well-rounded, versatile dynamic microphone that is tailored for live sound applications. Part of MXL’s Live Series Collection, the LSM-3 is ideal for live performances or presentations, enhancing the artist’s nuances and expressions in rich detail. With its cardioid polar pattern, the LSM-3 also has excellent external noise rejection, which is ideal for eliminating unwanted feedback on stage.
- Rugged dynamic microphone for live performances
- Low handling noise—great for singers who like to dance
- Exceptional rejection of feedback and other noise
- Magnetic on/off switch that works noiselessly
- Excellent sound for all types of vocalists
Excellent choice for lead and background vocalists.
LSM-3 Live Series Dynamic Microphone Specifications:
- Type: Dynamic
- Frequency Response: 40Hz-15kHz
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: -54 dB re 1 V/Pa
- Impedance: 600 ohms
- Size: 180mm x 49mm/7.09 in. x 1.93 in
- Weight: 0.61 lbs/277g
- Metal Finish: Black