Heil Sound PR 30 Large Diaphragm Multipurpose Dynamic MicrophoneSku #271011000000000 Heil Sound 271011 YNAB Dynamic Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The PR-30 is the perfect replacement for 30-year-old condenser technology.
The Heil Sound PR-30 is a professional dynamic microphone designed for applications that require a smooth, flat output from a wide frequency response (40Hz-18kHz). Whether it's commercial broadcast, studio recording, or live sound reinforcement, the PR-30 mic can handle it. A specially designed magnet structure and large, aluminum 1-1/2" low-mass voice coil assembly make this possible. In addition to a carefully wound and placed humbucking coil, the components of the PR-30 are engineered to minimize external noise and provide pure articulation. A unique dual pop screen design ensures that breath blasts never hit the diaphragm directly. The result of all this is a perfect representation of the voice that is virtually unpolluted by external noise.
- Large 1-1/2" aluminum diaphragm
- Wide frequency response
- End fire, cardioid pattern
- Low handling noise
Beautifully smooth response and great vocal articulation without the hassles of a condenser mic. Call or click to buy now!
PR 30 Large Diaphragm Multipurpose Dynamic Microphone Specifications:
- Generating element: Copper-wound dynamic with neodymium magnet structure
- Body: Steel body with zinc die-cast bottom ring
- Frequency response: 40Hz to 18kHz
- Impedance: 600 ohms balanced
- Output level: -52.9dB @ 1,000 Hz.
- Polar pattern: End fire, cardioid, uniform front to back discrimination
- Diaphragm: Large diameter, low-mass quilted aluminum
- Finish: Anodized champagne matte
- Net weight: 15 oz.