Heil Sound PR-20UT Dynamic Handheld Microphone
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The award-winning PR 20 with a simplified accessory set to save you money.
The dynamic Heil Sound PR 20 UT (Utility) microphone includes most of the award-winning features of Heil's PR 20 dynamic microphone. The high-level specifications and performance are the same as the PR 20 mic's, with a wide frequency range, and the ability to handle +140dB SPL. The PR 20 UT also offers -35dB of rear rejection that makes it a great microphone for a wide range of professional applications. There was no cutting corners on this Heil microphone-open a PR 20 UT and you'll see that you are getting a PR 20.
To help reduce the cost, Heil Sound simply pared down the packaging options. The PR 20 UT mic is equipped with a stainless mesh grille, a foam windscreen, and a mic clip in a vinyl zipper bag.
- Excellent live sound vocal or snare drum microphone
- Exceptional midrange articulation
- Wider frequency range
- Heavy steel construction
- Assembled and tested in Illinois
- Large 1-1/8" aluminum diaphragm
- Cardioid pattern
- Low handling noise
- Furnished accessories: Vinyl carrying bag, microphone clip,
- and windscreen
For live sound and snare, this mic is a quality choice at a great price. Order today!
PR-20UT Dynamic Handheld Microphone Specifications:
- Generating element: Dynamic with strong neodymium magnet assembly
- Body: Steel
- Frequency response: 40Hz to 18kHz
- Impedance: 600 ohms balanced
- Output level: -55dB @ 1,000 Hz.
- Polar pattern: Cardioid, uniform front-to-back discrimination
- Diaphragm: Large diameter low-mass aluminum
- Matte black epoxy finish with stainless mesh grill
- Net weight: 14 oz.