Galaxy Audio CBM-562 Carbon Boom Mic with 62" standProduct #H83201 Galaxy Audio H83201 YNAB Dynamic Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
A 57" low-profile carbon fiber mic with adjustable 62" floor stand
Part of the CBM-5 Series Microphones from Galaxy Audio, the CBM-562 is designed for many miking applications from vocals to strings and percussion. The 57" carbon fiber low-profile microphone has an all-brass head which protects the 1/2" gold-plated diaphragm, ensuring years of flawless performance. It also features a recessed -10 dB pad and 80Hz low-frequency roll-off switch conveniently located on the microphone head. The floor stand adjusts from 35" to 62".
The CBM-562 is perfect for choirs, presentations, orchestras, instrument & ambient miking.
- 57" carbon fiber low-profile mic
- 35"-62" adjustable floor stand
- Type:1/2" gold-plated condenser capsule
- Frequency response: 20-20,000Hz
- Sensitivity: -36dB (15.8mV) 0dB=1V / Pa,1kHz
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Impedance: 100Ω
- Max. SPL for 1% T.H.D.: 140dB
- Attenuation switch: -10dB
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: 80Hz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 78dB
- Output: 3-pin XLR
- Current consumption: <3 mA
- Power supply: 36~48 VDC phantom power