Electro-Voice RE50/B Omnidirectional Dynamic MicrophoneProduct #271227 Electro-Voice 271227 YNAB Dynamic Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
The industry standard live interview microphone!
The Electro-Voice® RE50/B is a specially shock-isolated, omnidirectional, dynamic microphone that was created for the most exacting professional applications. An advancement in shock-mounting techniques, it was designed particularly for handheld broadcast and sound- reinforcement use. All handling noise, clothing noise, and even cord shock have been isolated from the microphone element so that mechanically induced noise is greatly reduced. By use of a high-mass zinc internal acoustic chamber, shock mounted within the machined-aluminum outercasing, the RE50/B offers a degree of isolation unprecedented in omnidirectional dynamic microphones. The internal transducer uses a mechanical nesting concept all its own. Each part is nested inside another so that the transducer (head assembly) is nearly a solid structure. It is highly resistant to damage from shock.
The diaphragm is unaffected by temperature extremes and atmospheric conditions. A carefully designed integral windscreen and blast filter provides excellent protection from wind noise, excessive sibilance and annoying "P- popping." The RE50/B has a grille that bounces back to retain its shape. A four-stage pop filter prevents dust and magnetic particles from reaching the diaphragm. The RE50/B's attractive, nonreflecting, semi-gloss black finish is ideal for on-camera use.
- Ultimate news gathering microphone
- Extremely effective and unique handling-noise isolation system
- Unsurpassed ruggedness and reliability in every environment
- Self generating, no battery or phantom power required
- Consistent response with distance, no muddy lows when used close to lips
It's the mic for the job. Order today.
RE50/B Omnidirectional Dynamic Microphone Specifications:
- Element: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Omni
- Impedance, Low-Z balanced: 150 Ohms
- Connector Type: 3-pin XLR
- Mic Type: Handheld
- Finish: Semi-Gloss Camera Black
- Case Material: Aluminum
- Weight Net: 269 g ( 9.49 oz )
- Dimensions (Height X Max Diameter): 197 x 49 mm, (7.76" x 1.93")
- Microphone Applications: Speech