CAD TSM411 SuperCardioid Dynamic MicrophoneProduct #H94565 CAD H94565 YNAB Dynamic Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Low profile instrument mic.
The TSM411 is a compact and rugged dynamic microphone designed for high impact sound sources such as snare, toms, congas, guitar and keyboard amps. The supercardioid pickup pattern rejects unwanted ambient sounds and focuses on the sound source directly in front of it for a cleaner mix. The microphone’s new duo-point suspension’s secret is an internal polymer floatation device decoupling the rare-earth assembly from the metal enclosure greatly reducing unwanted mechanical sounds from microphone stands. The included rubber mic clip provides additional isolation.
Excellent for snare drum, mounted toms, floor toms, guitar cabinets, brass Instruments and more.
- Great for high-impact sources such as snares, toms, congas and amps
- Supercardioid pattern
- Duo-point suspension reduces unwanted noise from stands
Order now and focus your instrument miking like never before.
TSM411 SuperCardioid Dynamic Microphone Specifications:
- Operating Principle: Moving coil dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency Response: 100Hz to 15KHz
- Sensitivity: -56dBV (1.6mV) @ 1 Pa
- Impedance: 310 ohms