- Buy New
Gives excellent reproduction with high volume before feedback.
The TG-X 47 Dynamic Vocal Microphone is ruggedly constructed for years of road use and will convince you with its typical warm and clear Beyerdynamic sound. The TG-X 47 supercardioid microphone has the ability to give a wide, transparent frequency response and is suitable for a variety of instrument applications, especially for guitar amplifiers and snare drums. The TG-X 47 comes with a microphone clamp and pouch.
- Ideal for snare drums and guitar amplifiers
- Supercardioid polar pattern
- High gain-before-feedback
- Elastic capsule suspension
- Rugged construction, metal housing
Order today. You'll love the sound of your vocals.
TG-X 47 Dynamic Vocal Microphone Specifications:
- Transducer type: Dynamic
- Operating principle: Pressure gradient
- Frequency response: 50 - 15,000 Hz
- Polar pattern: Supercardioid
- Open circuit voltage at 1 kHz: 2 mV/Pa ±
- 1.5 dB
- Nominal impedance: 600 Ohms
- Load impedance: > 1000 Ohms
- Connection: 3-pin XLR male
- Dimensions: Length: 164 mm
- Shaft diameter: 23/35 mm
- Head diameter: 41 mm
- Weight without cable: 258 g