Beyerdynamic M 99 Dynamic MicrophoneProduct #272034 Beyerdynamic 272034 YNAB Dynamic Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Large-diaphragm dynamic microphone ideal for instruments and on-air broadcasting.
The Beyerdynamic M 99 is a studio quality dynamic moving coil microphone. The tailored frequency response suits many applications from instrument miking to on-air broadcasting. The Beyerdynamic TG-X technology used in the M 99 features a strong neodymium magnet system and a mass reduced special Mylar diaphragm to give the microphone a powerful reproduction with excellent transient characteristics. The frequency response is extremely linear and guarantees audio quality which has, until now, only been achieved by using high quality condenser microphones. The frequency select switch at the base of the microphone allows three settings of equalization, linear and two optimized settings for vocals and instrument miking. A second switch is for presence accentuation. This allows further adjustment for close miking techniques or kick drum miking. The hypercardioid polar pattern helps to eliminate feedback in live applications and allows a good separation between different instruments. The microphone can operate at very high sound pressure levels without loss of sound quality and virtually no distortion. The M 99's die cast casing is made of aircraft grade aluminum and finished with an attractive metallic varnish. Applications include vocals, radio announcers, instruments, and kick drum.
- Extremely linear frequency response
- Switchable presence accentuation and equalization for bass drum
- Hypercardioid polar pattern
- Integrated elastic suspension
- Rugged construction
A must for your mic locker. Order today.
M 99 Dynamic Microphone Specifications:
- Transducer type: Dynamic
- Operating principle: Pressure gradient
- Polar pattern: Hypercardioid
- Open circuit voltage at 1 kHz (0dB = 1V/Pa) : 3.0 mV/Pa / 2 mV/Pa -50 dBV/-54 dBV
- Magnetic field suspension: > 20 dB at 50 Hz
- Nominal impedance: 280 Ohms
- Diaphragm: Hostaphan
- Case/finish: Aluminium/die cast
- Connector: 3-pin XLR
- Length: 163 mm
- Shaft diameter: 23/25 mm
- Head diameter: 56 mm
- Weight without cable: 421 g
- Frequency response: 30 - 18,000 Hz