One of the great stage mics.
The Beyerdynamic M 69 TG is a classic all-around microphone with superb response characteristics that make the human voice sound real whether speaking, singing, chanting, or shouting. The M 69 mic's unique shape and sound, coupled with its high SPL capability, make it a natural choice for miking brass instruments and guitar cabs as well as vocals.
- Low feedback
- Excellent sensitivity
- Rugged construction
A stage mic that singers and engineers love. Order yours today.
M 69 TG Dynamic Microphone Specifications:
- Transducer type: Dynamic
- Operating principle: Pressure gradient
- Frequency response (distant miking): 50 - 16,000Hz
- Polar pattern: Hypercardioid
- Side attenuation: 23dB at 120°
- Open circuit voltage at 1 kHz (0dB = 1V/Pa): 2.9 mV/Pa ± 1.5 dB -30.7 dBV
- Magnetic field suspension: >20dB 50Hz
- Nominal impedance: 200 ohms
- Diaphragm: Hostaphan®
- Case/finish: Brass
- Connector: 3-pin XLR
- Length: 181.5 mm
- Shaft diameter: 25.5 mm
- Head diameter: 48.5 mm
- Weight without cable: 320 g