Beyerdynamic M 58 Dynamic Omnidirectional ENG/EFP MicrophoneProduct #272031 Beyerdynamic 272031 YNAB Dynamic Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
Developed especially for interviewing applications.
The Beyerdynamic M 58 Omnidirectional Microphone has been specifically designed to satisfy the demands of Electric News Gathering (ENG) and Electronic Field Production (EFP) applications. It's sophisticated internal shockmount dramatically reduces handling noise, while the microphone's frequency response has been tailored to provide broadcasters with a very accurate and intelligible sound. The M 58's weight-balanced design provides journalists with a high degree of comfort during lengthy interviews. The M 58 mic's rugged construction enables the microphone to withstand physical and environmental punishment typically encountered during field production operations. The M 58's slim profile and non-glare finish result in a low profile on camera.
- High-output moving coil transducer
- Internal shockmount reduces handling noise
- Extended frequency response with rising high-end for maximum intelligibility
- Rugged construction
- Non-glare Nextel finish
- Weight-balanced, slim-profile design
The ideal mic for ENG and EFP applications. Order today!
M 58 Dynamic Omnidirectional ENG/EFP Microphone Specifications:
- Transducer type: Dynamic
- Operating principle: Pressure
- Polar pattern: Omnidirectional
- Open circuit voltage at 1 kHz (0dB = 1V/Pa) : 1.3 mV/Pa = -58 dBV
- Nominal impedance: 200 Ohms
- Diaphragm: Makrofol
- Case/finish: Aluminum
- Connector: 3-pin XLR
- Length: 260 mm
- Shaft diameter: 23 mm
- Head diameter: 40 mm
- Weight without cable: 256 g
- Frequency response: 40 - 20,000 Hz