A savings-priced pair of performers that'll add a lot of flexibility to your mic locker.
The Audix OM5 Dynamic Microphone is capable of producing high-quality sound at very high SPLs without distortion or feedback. The OM5 mic is naturally attenuated at 120Hz to reduce boominess and handling noise. The mid-range is tailored for clarity and presence making vocals easier to hear in mains and monitors. Audix's VLM (Very Low Mass) technology delivers outstanding transient response. The Audix OM5 microphone has a tight hypercardioid pattern.
The cardioid pattern Audix i5 Instrument Microphone is a dynamic mic with a smooth, uniform frequency response of 50Hz-16kHz with SPL handling of 140dB. It's versatile enough to handle a wide variety of applications and music genres. Features a durable cast zinc alloy body, dent-resistant grille, and black E-coat finish. Attractively laser etched with its model and serial number. Audix includes a heavy-duty mic clip and carrying pouch with the i5 instrument microphone.
- High-quality sound at very high SPLs without distortion or feedback
- Naturally attenuated at 120Hz to reduce boominess and handling noise
- Mid-range tailored for clarity and presence
- VLM (Very Low Mass) technology delivers outstanding transient response
- Tight hypercardioid pattern
- Cardioid pattern
- Smooth, uniform frequency respons
- High SPL handling
- Durable cast zinc alloy body
- Dent-resistant grille
- Black E-coat finish
Click or call now to take advantage of this great twofer deal!