Audix OM-2 Mic with Cable and Stand
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Complete singer's stage package.
Includes one Audix OM2 handheld dynamic mic, one Gear One 20' mic cable, and one Musician's Gear MS-220 tripod mic stand with fixed boom.
The American-made Audix OM2 is a hand-held dynamic vocal microphone designed primarily for live performance. With a hypercardioid pickup pattern and a frequency response of 50-16k Hz, the OM2 mic has the same well-balanced, comfortable profile as Audix's high-end touring vocal microphones. The OM2 featuries a low reflective black e-coat finish.
Transformerless design, low impedance, and balanced output allow interference-free performance even with long cable runs. A dent-resistant spring-steel grill and sound pressure handling capabilities in excess of 140dB add to the Audix OM2's road-worthiness.
Gear One Microphone Cable:
For serious-minded musicians, Gear One's XLR cables have the strength and durability to withstand more than everyday use. Since your cable is your sound, this XLR mic cable's superior wiring allows your signal to be quiet, eliminating frustrating hums, buzzing, and crackles.
Musician's Gear MS-220 Tripod Mic Stand with Fixed Boom:
The MS-220 Tripod Microphone Stand has a thread adapter and tubular legs. Its adjustable height from floor to top thread is 35" to 61-7/8". The 30-1/4" fixed boom is not adjustable.
- Audix OM2:
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz- 16kHz
- Polar Pattern: Hypercardioid
- Output Impedance 250 ohms
- Sensitivity: 71.5dB
- Capsule Technology VLM Type B
- Off axis rejection 25dB
- Maximum SPL: 140dB
- Cable/Connector: 3 pin gold plated male XLR
- Polarity: Positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of output XLR connector
- Housing: Zinc alloy
- Accessories: adjustable mic clip with 5/8" 27 thread stand adapter, zippered carrying pouch
- Dimension: (L x D): 6.73" x .944" (shaft)
- Weight: 10.5 oz/298 grams
- Musician's Gear MS-220:
- Thread adapter
- Tubular leg
- Adjustable height from floor to top thread 35" to 61-7/8"
- Fixed boom: 30-1/4"
- Gear One XLR Mic Cable:
- Sturdy construction for enhanced signal and performance
- Flexible mic cable design eliminates kinks and twists for a tangle-free performance in-studio and onstage
One purchase and you're ready to play out. Order today!