Audix I-5 and CabGrabber Package
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Grab your cab's sound with this mic holder and mic kit.
This microphone package conveniently combines an Audix i5 instrument microphone and the Cab Grabber for mounting it on the cab where it can be properly positioned.
Audix i5 Instrument Microphone
The cardioid pattern Audix i5 instrument microphone is a dynamic mic with a smooth, uniform frequency response of 50Hz-16kHz with SPL handling of 140dB. It's versatile enough to handle a wide variety of applications and music genres. It sounds great on vocals, snare, and guitar amps, with a clarity that will astound you.
The Audix i5 features a durable cast zinc alloy body, dent-resistant grille, and black E-coat finish. It includes a heavy-duty mic clip and carrying pouch.
Cab Grabber Microphone Holder
The Audix Cab Grabber is an innovative miking solution for guitar amps and cabinets. Holding mics weighing up to 1 pound, the Cab Grabber works on speaker cabinets with 14" or less depth. Keeps your mic precisely positioned. And once you have your mic positioned for the best sound, you don't have to worry about it being bumped out of place.
- Cardioid pattern
- Smooth, uniform frequency respons
- High SPL handling
- Durable cast zinc alloy body
- Dent-resistant grille
- Black E-coat finish
- Cable: 55" (1.4 m)
- Accessories Furnished: Windscreen, Heavy-duty mic clip, and carrying pouch
- An innovative miking solution for guitar amps and cabinets
- Allows for precise positioning
- Simple, elegant, compact, and easy to use
- No tools required
- Adjustable, tension-held
- Mic arm hand tightens firmly into position
- Holds mics weighing up to 1 lb.
- Works on cabinets with flat surface or recessed edge
- Will clamp to side of cabinet or over top
- Fits 8–14" cabinets and amps
I-5 and CabGrabber Package Specifications:
- Type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 16kHz
- Impedence: 150 ohms
- Sensitivity: @1k 1.5 mV/Pa
- SPL handling of 140dB