Audix F50-S Handheld Dynamic Vocal Microphone
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Affordable and effective.
The F50 dynamic moving-coil microphone from Audix is designed to handle a wide variety of vocal and instrument applications in both live sound and recording. The F50-S mic features a noiseless magnetic on-off switch. With a wide cardioid pickup pattern and a frequency response of 50-16kHz, the handheld F50 microphone is designed with slight bass proximity and mid-range presence. This results in a warm natural response for nearly every type of voice. The Audix F50-S is engineered to handle very high levels of gain without distortion and will provide over 20dB of off-axis feedback rejection.
Low impedance and balanced output allow interference-free performance even with long cable runs. The Audix F50-S is a solidly built microphone with a cast-zinc alloy body and a steel-mesh grill ball with an internal pop screen.
- Professional performance at affordable price
- Tailored to sound excellent on nearly all voices
- Noiseless on/off switch
- Road worthy construction
F50-S Handheld Dynamic Vocal Microphone Specifications:
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz- 16 kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Output Impedance: 250 ohms
- Sensitivity: 2.5mV/ Pascal
- Off axis rejection: >20 dBat 180o
- Maximum SPL: >138 dB
- Cable/Connector: 3 pin gold
- Polarity Positive voltage on pin
- 2 relative to pin 3 of
- output XLR connector
- Housing Zinc alloy
- Weight 11 oz/312 grams