Audix ADX10-FLP Miniature Electret Condenser Microphone for FluteProduct #270646 Audix 270646 YNAB Dynamic Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Professional amplification custom designed for your flute.
The ADX10-FLP Miniature Electret Condenser is a high-performance professional condenser with a mount custom designed for attaching to the head joint on a flute. With a smooth uniform response over a frequency range of 40-20kHz, it offers a warm, rich sound not typical of microphones this size.
Designed for durability and simple installation, it is machined from solid brass and has Audix's E-coat finish for low-noise handling. The ADX10-FLP operates on phantom power of 9-52V with the included APS-911 phantom power adapter. It comes complete with flute mount and above-mentioned phantom power adapter.
- Miniature, high performance professional condenser microphone
- Machined from solid brass
- Audix E-coat finish
- Custom-designed flute head joint mount
- Smooth uniform response from 40-20kHz
- Can be adapted to wireless system
- Operates on phantom power of 9-52V
- Also operates in battery mode with optional power supply
It sounds phenomenal and is ideally suited for live performance. Order yours now!
ADX10-FLP Miniature Electret Condenser Microphone for Flute Specifications:
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 18 kHz
- Impedance: 250 ohm
- Max SPL: 130 db
- mV/Pascal Sensitivity: 5 mV
- Pattern: Cardioid
- Rejection Off Axis: > 15 db