Audio-Technica U855QL Cardioid Dynamic Gooseneck MicrophoneProduct #H71553 Audio-Technica H71553 YNAB Dynamic Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
A high-quality talk-back, paging, and dispatch microphone.
Designed for use as a high-quality talk-back, paging and dispatch microphone in entertainment, commercial and industrial applications, the U855QL features a versatile gooseneck design allows for flexible positioning and dependable performance. Its tailored frequency response ensures excellent intelligibility in environments with excessive ambient noise. An XLRM-type connector insert at the base allows the microphone to be plugged directly into an XLRF-type panel jack or microphone cable.
- Designed for use as a high-quality talk-back, paging & dispatch microphone in entertainment, commercial and industrial applications
- Extremely rugged all-metal construction for long-lasting performance
- Quick-mount design with 3-pin XLRM-type connector insert at base plugs into any standard XLRF-type surface or cable connector
- Low-profile element provides uniform cardioid polar pattern with 120Âº acceptance angle
- Easy-to-adjust, rugged gooseneck permits quick positioning
- Frequency response tailored for excellent intelligibility in environments with excessive ambient noise
- Polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Protective screen reduces wind noise and "popping" when used extremely close
A mic that lets your words get heard and understood.
U855QL Cardioid Dynamic Gooseneck Microphone Specifications:
- Element: dynamic
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Frequency response: 150-16,000 Hz
- Open circuit sensitivity: â53 dB (2.2 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 600 ohms
- Weight: 278 g (9.8 oz)
- 448.0 mm (17.64") long
- 30.0 mm (1.18") head diameter
- 19.0 mm (0.75") base diameter
- Output connector: integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Audio-Technica case style: S8