Audio-Technica U853RU UniPoint UniLine Condenser Hanging Microphone
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Ideal for choirs, instrumental groups and theater stages.
Featuring Audio-Technica's UniLine line-cardioid element, the U853RU UniLine condenser hanging microphone is equipped with UniGuard innovations that offer unsurpassed immunity from radio frequency interference. The U853RU microphone is a phantom-powered and accepts interchangeable elements, available in cardioid, hypercardioid, omnidirectional and UniLine line cardioid polar patterns. Its 80 Hz low-cut UniSteep filter reduces pickup of low-frequency ambient noise.
- Designed for suspension over choirs, instrumental groups and theater stages
- UniLine polar pattern provides narrow 90Â° acceptance angle
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- UniGuard RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- UniSteep filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
- Accepts interchangeable elements to permit angle of acceptance from 90Â° to 360Â°
- Low-profile design with low-reflectance finish for minimum visibility
Order today with the protection of our 45-day lowest price and total satisfaction guarantees!
U853RU UniPoint UniLine Condenser Hanging Microphone Specifications:
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 30-20,000 Hz
- Low Frequency Roll-off: 80 Hz, 18 dB/octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: â39 dB (11.2 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 250 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 139 dB, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range (Typical): 115dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio: 70 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- Switch: Flat, roll-off
- Weight (microphone): 1.1 oz (30 g)
- Weight (Power Module): 2.9 oz. (81 g)
- Dimensions (Microphone): 6.14" (156.0 mm) long, 0.48" (12.2 mm) diameter
- Dimensions Power Module (H x W x D): 3.66" x 0.74", (92.9 mm x 18.9 mm)
- Output Connector (Power module): Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Cable: 25' (7.6 m) long, permanently attached 0.13" (3.2 mm) diameter, 2-conductor, shielded cable with TA3F-type connector
- Optional interchangeable elements: UE-C Cardioid (120Â°)UE-H hypercardioid (100Â°); UE-O omnidirectional (360Â°)
- Accessories Furnished: AT8154 two-stage foam windscreen; AT8451 steel hanger; AT8538 power module; AT8438 5/8"-27 stand adapter
- Audio Technica: M32