Audio-Technica U853AWU UniPoint UniLIne Condenser Hanging MicrophoneProduct #275134 Audio-Technica 275134 YNAB Dynamic Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
Ideal for choirs, instrumental groups and theater stages.
The U853AWU UniPoint UniLine condenser hanging microphone is equipped with Audio-Technica's UniLine line-cardioid element and features UniGuard innovations that offer unsurpassed immunity from radio frequency interference. This battery or phantom-powered microphone accepts interchangeable elements, available in cardioid, hypercardioid, omnidirectional and UniLine line cardioid polar patterns. The U853AWU microphone also offers an 80 Hz low-cut UniSteep filter that reduces pickup of low-frequency ambient noise.
- Designed for suspension over choirs, instrumental groups and theater stages
- UniLine polar pattern provides narrow 90 acceptance angle
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- UniGuard RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- UniSteep filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
- Accepts interchangeable elements to permit angle of acceptance from 90 to 360
- Low-profile design with low-reflectance finish for minimum visibility
Order today with the protection of our 45-day lowest price and total satisfaction guarantees!
U853AWU UniPoint UniLIne Condenser Hanging Microphone Specifications:
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
Polar Pattern: Line Cardioid
Frequency Response: 30-20,000 Hz
Low Frequency Roll-off: 80 Hz, 18 dB/octave
Open Circuit Sensitivity: Phantom ”38 dB (11.2 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa; Battery ”39 dB (10.0 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
Impedance: Phantom 200 ohms; Battery 270 ohms
Maximum Input Sound Level: Phantom 130 dB, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.; Battery 120 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
Dynamic Range (Typical): Phantom 110dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL; Battery 100 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
Signal-To-Noise Ratio: 74 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
Phantom Power Requirements: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
Battery Type: 1.5V AA/UM3
Battery Current/ Life: 0.4 mA / 1200 hours typical (alkaline)
Switch: Off, on-flat, on-roll-off
Weight (microphone): 1.1 oz (30 g)
Weight (Power Module): 4.9 oz. (139 g)
Dimensions (Microphone): 6.14" (156.0 mm) long, 0.48" (12.2 mm) diameter
Dimensions Power Module (H x W x D): 3.31" x 2.48" x 0.87", (84.0 mm x 63.0 mm x 22.0 mm)
Output Connector (power module): Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
Cable: 25' (7.6 m) long, permanently attached 0.13" (3.2 mm) diameter, 2-conductor, shielded cable with TA3F-type connector
Optional interchangeable elements: UE-C Cardioid (120); UE-H hypercardioid (100); UE-O omnidirectional (360)
Accessories Furnished: AT8154 two-stage foam windscreen; AT8451 steel hanger; AT8531 power module; AT8438 5/8"-27 stand adapter; battery
Audio Technica: M32