Audio-Technica PRO 61 Hypercardioid Dynamic Microphone
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Taylored for vocals, it lets you be heard onstage.
The Audio-Technica PRO 61 is an exceptional vocal stage microphone. A dynamic mic that delivers outstanding gain before feedback, the PRO 61 has plenty of the presence needed for lead vocals. Its hypercardioid polar pattern improves isolation of the voice from surrounding sounds. The PRO 61 mic's superior internal shock mounting eliminates handling noise. A neodymium magnet yields the articulate reproduction needed for vocal use. Rugged Audio-Technica design and construction assure that the PRO 61 will serve you reliably with a long use life.
- Excellent gain before feedback
- Outstanding stage presence for lead and back-up vocals
- Extended frequency response for optimal clarity and smooth, natural sonic characteristics
- Hypercardioid polar pattern improves isolation of desired sound source
- Superior internal shock mounting reduces handling noise
- Hi-ENERGY neodymium magnet for articulate vocal reproduction
- 2-stage ball-type headcase for superior "pop" protection
- Gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Rugged design and construction for reliable performance
PRO 61 Hypercardioid Dynamic Microphone Specifications:
- Element: dynamic À
- Impedance: 300 ohms
- Polar Pattern: hypercardioid
- Weight: 11-3/4 oz (335 g)
- Frequency Response: 70 - 16,000 Hz
- Output Connector: XLRM-type
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -55 dB (1.7 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa