Audio-Technica PRO 61 Hypercardioid Dynamic Microphone
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Taylored for vocals, it lets you be heard onstage.
An exceptional vocal stage microphone. It delivers outstanding gain before feedback, has plenty of the presence needed for lead vocals, and its hypercardioid polar pattern improves isolation of the voice from surrounding sounds, and its superior internal shock mounting eliminates handling noise. A neodymium magnet yields the articulate reproduction needed for vocal use. Rugged design and construction assure reliability and long use life.
- Excellent gain before feedback
- Outstanding stage presence for lead and back-up vocals
- Extended frequency response for optimal clarity and smooth, natural sonic characteristics
- Hypercardioid polar pattern improves isolation of desired sound source
- Superior internal shock mounting reduces handling noise
- Hi-ENERGY neodymium magnet for articulate vocal reproduction
- 2-stage ball-type headcase for superior "pop" protection
- Gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Rugged design and construction for reliable performance
PRO 61 Hypercardioid Dynamic Microphone Specifications:
- Element: dynamic
Impedance: 300 ohms
Polar Pattern: hypercardioid
Weight: 11-3/4 oz (335 g)
Frequency Response: 70 - 16,000 Hz
Output Connector: XLRM-type
Open Circuit Sensitivity: -55 dB (1.7 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa